Sunday, August 3, 2008

totally in different direction.

I'm totally in love with George Clooney! for some reason he is SO HOT! hahahaha...who cares if some people says he is old! forget brat pitt and colin farrel !george is totally on my toplist! :D

i love you george clooney! :P

back to the main topic!
i don't know why i'm feeling super lazy lately. i barely do my homework except maths since i had to passed up it by this week. gosh if i don't change i gonna be dead! oh yeah did you know my exam is less than 2 months more. is it GREAT! and i haven't even get myself an account tuition! darn!

P/S : i don't know what i'm writing here so whatever! i dead bored now!

Much love,

Su'S

1 comments:

Rily. said...

haha george clooney?
acceptable.

i think i'm in love with Ben, ig that's his name. i'm not sure.
superficial.