Sunday, August 10, 2008

sunday morning.

good morning everyone!

I just love the way the picture of the sun!

ahh i just love those sunday morning it just makes me super duper happy. i feeling extremely hyper today! i have to idea why. today i woke up around 10 ish. i would never had a chance to sleep till that long during the school days. i would usual force myself to wake up around 5.50am and that also with the help of the alarm. without it i would just keep on snoozing till late morning. :D

so today i don't really have much of a plan just some wedding that need to be attended. last night azian called me and invited me to her house since she was gonna be alone today. hahah...unfortunately i can't. i would love to go to her house! but,there are always a BUT! :P

all of a sudden i lazy to go to that wedding.oh i just remember i still have unfinish maths homework and addmaths. help anyone i'm in need help for addmaths! it's freaking hard since my teacher starting to teach differenciation :( plus i so need an accounts tution since i barely understand anything in class. ugrhh!!!

I'm ending it till here! till the next post my dear blog! :D

much love,
Su'S!


0 comments: