Friday, August 8, 2008

mucho drama!

gosh it's like ages since i blog here. i miss you blog!haha. so this whole week have been woohooo...! well first i have tons of unfinish homework especially addmaths! gahaha...second something unpleasend happen at school that i totally don't like. it makes everything that is ok turn to not ok! and third us girls are supposely plan to hangout tomorrow at where else but pyramid! gosh we seriously need to find a new hangout!

i don't know why but this few day I've been quite happy but some of my friend thinks that I'm all emo! haha...maybe it's those cough drops I've been taking due to my coughing this few days. the cough only come to me at night when i am sleeping. and the most irritating part is that this few days I've been waking in the middle of the night all of a sudden. i miss my 12 hours of sleep! :D

I'm not really i any mood now to blog cause i can't really remember what to blog about so i am ending until here i guess.

au revoir mon amour!

Much love,
Su's!

0 comments: