Saturday, August 9, 2008

not the crazy one!

i'm so bummed that today i could not go out with my friends! we've been planning for almost a week and none of them could comfirm except me and mariah! :D i love you mariah!

and so my whole day was ruin and i had to stay home but i was kinda excited that i was gonna be alone at home the whole day! hehe...everyone was out just me and myself! well i was suppose to have this replacement school today but who give a damn about it some more there will be account class.the whole day i was just onlining and watching tv. hahaha. what a day huh!

let start talking about something super different!
today we will be talking about addiction. people have their own addiction,like me i just super duper have this thing for super cute handsome actors! hahaha..i know i'm being crazy. i have no idea what have got into me! but i'm not those kind of crazy fans! :D

i just adore them. like how can i resist those super duper gorgeous hot faces!

Clive Owen
Colin Farrel
Craig Danial
George Clooney
and of course Brad Pitt!
plus plus Channing Tatum!!

hahaha...i just realize that all the picture i took was in black and white. they totally look hot in black and white! :P
well i better stop till here need my snooze now!

adiĆ³s!

much love,
Su'S

0 comments: