Thursday, January 29, 2009

the thing is

cny holiday seem to be moving fast even though it's only a week but still.i have been laying around the house with nothing to do even tho i have tons of unfinished homework.i just can't seem to move myself to do them. urgh.i keep saying to myself that "oh,ok tomorrow I'll start doing my homework".yeah right! ahaha.
i finally started with the homework yesterday night which was around 12 midnight since i couldn't sleep. did the add maths which was massive head breaking. i just realize that my teacher gave almost 20 questions.

school will be starting again after a week break.to me it doesn't actually fells like a holidays at all. i prefer going to school than rot myself at home with nothing to do.haha,can't believe that those words is actually coming out from me. people change don't they. hahah

people keep asking me what i want to become when i grow up.well i have no idea actually,like seriously zero!
it's not that i don't take it seriously or anything it's just that i can't seem to think of any.ok I'll blog some other time,it seem like my interest in blogging right now is fading away and i still have a pile of unfinished homework.

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: