Friday, January 9, 2009

seniors.

it has officially been 5 days of school and being a form 5 student. the first day of school was alright i guess,the usual's we had to sing during the assembly.i almost forgot the school song lyrics :p
the best part about the first day is that i get to meet up with nesha,nabila,mariah,azian & sarah. i miss you guys.
my new class is alright,thank god it's not beside the construction side.

nothing much tho to update,just the normal stuff about school.homework.
oh yeah,encik naim is my new class teacher. and the first day we have chosen the class ajk and i was suppose to be the class secretary but today we had a new nomination for the class ajk since some of them are not satisfy. well I'm not border about not being the class secretary anymore since i don't want to be anymore. I'm tired of class works and getting all the pressure.

i just want to enjoy being in my senior year and concentrate more on my studies. this year no more playing or joking around i need to be serious and aim for more A's in my grade. i can't be flunking in my exam anymore this is my last chance to set my future straight.

'09 senior
Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: