Friday, January 23, 2009

prosperity.

I've officially can't smell anything right now. i hate it when this happens to me. i can't even differentiate anything.
I've been starting to get sick since Monday night i think. it started with a sneezy nose that is so irritating. follow up by some sore throat and fever. wow. what a great combination huh? ha ha ha ha.

on Wednesday i was so up and ready to be at school till i was at school and started not feeling so well since i did have my sore throat and all. decided i just gonna stay till recess time and wanted to go back since before recess there was accounts class. wouldn't want to miss it for the world :)
my dad pick me up after recess and he brought me to the clinic and later on when over to melor to have some brunch :p

even tho I'm tell you about this thing 2 days after it happen i'm still kinda sick alright. if some people actually thing i want to get sick just because i want to skip school i would have done without the sick part. i actually trying my best to attend school as much a possibly. so don't try and judge me if you don't even know me.

btw,
wishing all the chinese A Happy Chinese New Year,may you have lots of prosperity in your life.

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: