Friday, January 16, 2009

tuning it out.

Hello! wow,it has been a while since i actually blog due to school of course. it has been two weeks of school,well everything is still going smoothly. i haven't start stressing out about exam YET!
I'm really trying my best to concentrate in class,my add maths teacher always target me to do the questions on the board.i don't mind actually feels like during form 3 in my maths class. my teacher will always pull me out to solve the questions on the board.

well I'm trying to occupy my time with tuition.sigh.well I'm still trying to improve myself so yeah.
it's my last year in high school,i better not regret it.
life has been ok i guess. nothing much,since school started i haven't really got the time to online all day long. so once in awhile i could kot.

my life in school is pretty fun,we have our very own recess spot,mostly is occupy by me,nabila,izari,adrees,fitri and who ever that wants to sit there but mostly our friends are there. is kinda cool tho being with there,since that is the only time we could catch up with our life together.i like it that way :)
well i get really super irritated with some stuff (you people know what i mean).every time! just won't shut up.
some of my friend really notice when i do my "irritated face".ahaha. you guys rock :)

alright,I'll blog about something when my enthusiasm get back to me.

the excitement i miss so much

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: