Saturday, February 7, 2009

clueless.

I just realize that I've been out of the house for almost 16 hours .W-O-W. i was just about to reach my house when i suddenly though of counting the time I've been out of the house since morning.
so what have i been doing for the passed 16 hours?
first and for most i went to school in the morning.since Wednesday there was this massive jam just before the exit to federal highway in the morning.since then we tried to leave the house by 6.50am which actually makes a big different.alright i think i elaborate enough about that,so today was suppose to be this account class that we were "supposed" to attend but due to some factor we made up our mind not to go :)

during science we were in the lab and they all started "discussing" about the V-day production that we were planning to do to raise some money for the class. have i ever mention how i dislike my classmates.does dislike a strong word to be use? it's just that whenever we want to do an announcement in class nobody seem to listen to us.
we plan to go back to liyana's place after school to plan about it.i won't go into details just the outer surface only.end of school me and nesha had to wait in the canteen for nabila and liyana since they went to this 15-minute seminar .liyana told us to go to the car first which me and nesha totally felt awkward.waited for almost half and hour for them.later on we went to her crib and chill and was suppose to pick up mariah which there was this huge problem when liyana's brother wanted to come along and abg azwan need to send liyana's mom somewhere at puchong.which totally ruined the whole timing and i just want to say SORRY BYK-BYK MARIAH!

in the end we still manage to picked mariah up even tho it was already 5pm and we were so clueless on where to go for the discussion.we even manage to stop right in the middle on the road ,fyi there was no car so it was alright.ahaha.
everyone was hungry and our destination was syed! we talked about it and ate too,like a lot!
i totally forgot to mention who was here today! me,nabila,nesha,liyana and mariah.
later on liyana dropped me at nabila's house and the rest on the time i was with nabila reading novels on her bed. ahaha.too tired to do anything.
my dad picked me up later after that and me and my dad had dinner at melor and later on fetch my mom.

conclusion here is that even tho today seem very clueless i definitely had fun in the end.

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: