Saturday, February 28, 2009

delay is the best word.

another day of my ordinary day in life which is pretty boring i guess.today i had to go to school for the pup meeting which was suppose to be the day we would "finish" our pahetic and dull board that have been delayed for almost one month plus i could say. i brought all the stuff that is need for the board to school which was a total burden to me.furthermore i think this is the worst day of my life for this year is when my sport shoe base unattached itself on the wrong day and time.argh! but the good news is that i could persuade my parent to get me a new sport shoe since i feel very guilty using the brand new Nike shoe i got that day.it's so new :)
but I'll just try and asked for a cheap shoe or i could wear my old shoe,but whenever i wear it never feels right.

enough of the shoe dilemma. let's talked about life,well life have been a totally drag and bored. from tomorrow onward I'll be having a account tuition at 8am till 10am. now everyday is a busy day.no more getting the chance to sleep late on Saturday night.but on the bright side since i drop add maths my homework have given me less burden on the homework area.

well i guess till here for this post. I'll update on other things later on :)
and do visit our new pup blog with a totally new and fresh look.

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: