Saturday, February 14, 2009

smooth,i don't think so.

My plan to catch up with my sleep is totally ruined. I haven't had a good night sleep for this whole entire week due to some busy weekends and the class production for the v-day. Well the whole v-day selling was totally our idea (you know who you are). This whole thing was mainly to raise money for our senior page that actually cost about RM600 per page. So yeah,this is the only way for us to actually raise some money and finding for some sponsors. Well, my class is very ambitions that they would like to have four pages that would probably cost us around RM2400.

Well now my body has sores everywhere due to the cross-country I joined yesterday. I’m proud to say that I actually manage to collect points for my house team. Like W-O-W! since this is going to be my last year in high school, I would actually want to have a bunch of memorable experience so next time I could tell my children and grandchildren about my time in high school and remember how silly I was during my teenage years.

After that we just chilled at the hall while we were entertained to some performance by the students and teachers which were pretty rocking! Later on I hang at the canteen with nabila,azian,nana,aimi & alvin till school ended.
On this day too we meaning mariah,nesha & naznin had to cut & decorate the roses and balloons which was "supposedly" help my our classmates which eventually never shown up to help us out. It wasn't easy but we manage to complete everything that we could do on that time. Further more I had a really bad headache from I-don't-know-what-the-cause-was for the whole time we were doing the roses. I when home around 8 plus and had to rush to eat and bath so I could start with the cutting of the roses cards. Thank god my dad helps out with the card stuff. I was DEAD EXHAUSTED by the time I fall on my comfy and inviting bed.

This morning I had a hard time waking up due to the lack of sleep I did not have and the tiredness that has not ware out yet from me and the soreness from my body. If I did not force myself to wake up I wouldn't go to school. But I had to since I was having the cards for the roses and I did not want give up and letting other people to take the credit after all that we had done.
So the plan was to go to school and sort out the roses and completing the balloons. Earlier everything when smoothly but the hard part just keeps coming to us. The roses were not enough and the balloons have not completed yet. I almost had a breakdown, like seriously!
Business isn’t easy, since this was our first time doing this kind of stuff. So next time we would learn from our experience & mistakes and do a better job next time.

The whole day we were stuck at the counseling room just to finish the v-production and barely study in our class. Eventually at the end everything was alright, we manage to distribute all the remaining roses and balloons that we had. Everything when alright even though we did not manage to deliver some of the roses since we were short by 20+ roses. BTW, I just want to thank everybody that helps out with the V-Production; I really appreciate it and forgive me if I was being rude to anyone today. it was a really stressful and tiring day. Sorry.


Well, I really hope we made some big profit from all this.
Alright my eyes seems like they can't keep on opening anymore, till the next post.

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: