Friday, February 20, 2009

the smallest thing that counts.

I've made my biggest decision to drop add maths.it's seem like what's the use of me taking add maths if my exams grades keep failing.so I've been using my free time during add maths to do my homework or revision. enough with school,life have been pretty alright i guess.

since the v-day production ended I've been so relief that it's over and done. well I'm a bit pissed off tho about the time we wanted to tell everyone how much profit we actually made,but that someone was so bossy and by the end of the day we never manage to announce the profit that we made to the class.anyway I'm glad that we made big profit out of it,never expected to be that much.

school have been dull and boring. the first term exam is just around the corner and I haven't started with the studying and reading.i definitely can't screw up my first exam again. teachers have not been entering classes and some just comes in and out just as they please,like hello the student are in front of you.

I'll post something more productive when i have the mood and story to update :)
btw,i actually delayed for almost a week plus on posting this post due to busy and hectic life.

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: