Friday, November 28, 2008

random much.

so what's up with this Twilight mania thing. gosh people. am i the only person haven't read nor watch it yet?! well that is pretty true. ahaha. so hopefully I'll get to watch it since everyone said it's a must watch movie :P
it's definitely a record in a month I've already watch 4 movies. lame, i know!

tomorrow me,nesha & liyana are going to sunway lagoon. to me it's sort of weird when nabila is not there! ahaha. fell really incomplete without her. awwhh.
plus i can't wait to go to bukit tinggi,Indonesia. most people get confuse when we say bukit tinggi since there is one of that in malaysia. I'll be there for a full 7 days.YAY me!

alright lets talked about holiday! let just say that my holiday isn't that much of a fun thrilling thing. not much has happen tho. can't you imagine by next year I'll be sitting for spm and maybe maybe I'll get picked for the khidmat negara thing. that bring chills to my body. i mean after hearing a bunch of stuff happen at those khidmat negara thing,i can't imagine myself being there!omg!
nuff said. I'll stop my crapping now.

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: