Sunday, November 16, 2008

exploring new things.

i woke up to the sound of my mother asking me to wake up and bath. i drag myself up from the bed to the door. urgh. my parents wanted to go to mid valley early cause they seriously do not want to get stuck in the jam and not finding and parking lots.last night i couldn't sleep,is not like i wasn't tired,i was really exhausted since i was out the whole day with nabila to our friends house. at first i was just going to tell my mom that i very lazy to go but to think of it my parents tengah semangat nak shopping so mesti i get to buy some stuff right? btw i was indeed of a new toner and facial cleanser :p

i got down stairs and my mom was at the kitchen eating breakfast and my dad reading the newspaper. i though i was super late so i just sat down on the sofa and watch tv. ahaha. later i bath and got ready. i very the semangat now to wear the Bobbi Brown liquid eyeliner :) so yada yada yada ready and waited for everyone. my brother too came along.

i was so shocked that the moment we when in the mid valley parking lot it was kinda empty since it was only 11am. so i walked around and followed my mom looking through some blouses. got really bored since there wasn't any top that i like.my dad and brother went their own separate ways.ahaha. i got really seriously hungry and i was dying of dining at little penang cafe. urgh. i love their food. especially their lobak & ju hu car. heaven.yum yum!

we had lunch there and i was loving their sambal petai and sambal belacan. layan wey. licin kot! ahaha. after our lunch my dad wanted to go to the gardens to check out the Robinson outlet. ok,so this was my first time in the gardens :p my mom bought a bunch of her cosmetic item from
Estée Lauder and with that i got a pretty free black bag. it's nice. we walked around and i got really thirsty and bought myself a mocha ice blended from Starbucks. walked around some more and when back to megamall and since I'll be away for a week to Indonesia my dad bought a luggage bag that most probably I'll be using it :) stop by gaurdian to purchase some stuff and when home.

oh yeah just now i was cleaning up my make-up bag and tried some stuff. i was trying on this Avon lip liner that i never use and this is what i turn out to be,

ignore the retarded face.


like the color very much.
i should have explore my make-up bag more often :p

alright then my tummy is grumbling and food is waiting for me downstairs :D

Much love,
Su'S

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh wait. i dont know u had my link on ur blog.

haha. i shall put u in my links soon.
and plus.. read on ur posts. :))

thx btw!