Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i'm not a child anymore.

now I'm suppose to be at janda baik but yesterday the guys didn't even comfirm with liyana and now the plan have change to tomorrow. i stayed up for a while till it was around 2am reading the peeps novel and i still didn't get any confirmation from liyana whether the trip is still on or have been cancel. me and liyana was texting each other and since there were on me,nabila and liyana that 100% comfirm can go she wasn't really sure it was safe for us since we should at least have 4 girls. darn it! i was so looking forward for the trip.

woke up this morning feeling super lazy to get off the bed and still no sight or sound from my phone. while still lying down i heard my phone and rush to check it and it was liyana texting that the trip will be tomorrow and she didn't wrote anything in particular about where and what time we are meeting up. confuse and feeling still drowsy,i took the peeps novel and continue reading where i last stop last night. the book is seriously a lot of unknown word that is so hard to be pronouns.

it was already noon when i check the time and i got up and got out of my room. when down and watched the tv and my dad didn't even ask me whether I'll be going to janda baik or not. actually my parents are more happy if i didn't even go. they are so worried of me if i go anywhere out of the states,but don't seem to be worried if i want to go to shopping mall. i mean come on la,I'm not a small little girl anymore i can take care of myself. my parents always remind me if i go out i should never talk to stranger. like every kid knows that,unless they are really dumb and believe the strangers and follow them home.

i thought on how to tell my dad about the trip have been postpone to tomorrow and with a really soft voice i told my dad and he was like,"talk later,eat first" my dad is always like that never want to tell me his answer right a way. while i was having my lunch my mom called and she was asking whether i was going to janda baik or not. and at that very moment my mom was like i think you shouldn't go since it's raining and nanti ade landslide and all. at the very moment in my heart i was like "you got to be joking me!".it's so frustrating you know that.

later on my dad told me that he and my mom are very doubtful about me staying at the chalet and there are no adults to check on us. bad news just keeps on coming to me every minute! urgh! life is so unfair. i know some people may think that oh I'm such a pampered child and all but it's not that i am just that my parents can be a bit over-protecting some time. to tell you the truth my whole entire life I've never been on those school trips that stayed at some place because my parents don't trust the school and teacher,since there has been cases of student are dead during their school trip and all. so as you can see I'm not a total pamper child just that i can't.

urgh. i so hope that tomorrow the trip is on and i can go. my parents can't just not let me go! is just entirely unfair. not at the very last minute,they can't do this to me!
alright I'm not really feeling like typing anymore.

Much love,
Su'S


0 comments: