Thursday, November 20, 2008

pathetic much.

i thought that this holiday would turned out to be something really different and exciting but it turn out to be the same as the year before. same old stay home holiday kinda thing. i was so bummed last night that my dad made up his mind about not letting me go to janda baik. so as you can see here i am writing a blog about my pathetic holiday. i was serious pissed off with the decision made by my dad,i was really looking forward toward the trip.last night i poured out all my feeling through crying and got over that and continue finishing my peeps novel and read another novel just to take my mind off. i read the novel till it was around 3am. so this is how i express my feeling through crying. it actually works for me tho.

here i am all alone at home wondering where everyone when. had 3 tuna sandwich and a coffee to go with it. weird combo tho. oh yeah,the peeps book turned out to be quite ok but a bit confusing in the middle part and the ending but i figured it all out already.

to come to think of it at least this holiday I'll be hanging out and spending some quality time with my friends just us being a normal teenager. we are trying to plan a day out and me and nesha thought we should go to lagoon like a yearly end of the year kinda thing,if you get what i mean.

now my mind seem to be about everything. i can't seem to sit down quietly i just need to go out. huh? weird i say! i think that this holiday should be something fun and thrilling. i feel so random now. don;t know why,but i feel like I'm talking all crap right now. ok shut up Su!

alright then i stop all my crappy-ness till here.

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: