Wednesday, December 31, 2008

unbelievabe.

I'm stuck at home on new year eve! aren't people suppose to go celebrate and go for the countdown thingy.ahaha,well not me.
actually whats the use of going for that countdown think. you'll be around all the strangers and sweat.ewww i say!
so here i am blogging like nobody's business and feeling super hungry.haven't actually have my dinner yet.
even my dad feels really lazy to go out and buy food since we are kinda sick and tired of the same food we always eat.
not the best i tell you.we decided to order in dominos but the most unbelievable thing happen,i called and freaking waited for so long and they can't seem to locate the place I'm staying right now?!
like hello! this residential area is not that new. I've been staying here for almost one year plus!
how the hell they can't locate the place!UNBELIEVABLE ,i tell you!

so i just have to bare with it and wait till later when my dad goes out to pick my mom up and go to mcdonald to buy food. urgh! stupid thing!
well new year will be just in 2 hours away.
i can't understand why people keep asking me why i am not out celebrating new year eve?!
like hello it's not like next year will be a great happy awesome year for me!
i have to face SPM like every other form 5 students in malaysia.
i should be looking forward on celebrating the next coming new year eve. that is approximately in 365 days to go :)
that will probably be an awesome new year celebration for me. i still can't smell my freedom yet :p


I'm gonna miss 2008!

Hello 2009!

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: