Wednesday, December 3, 2008

flying high.

through of the year of '08 I've done many things,more than i anticipated. time seem to fly really fast and i can't believe it's soon to be the year I'll be taking my spm exam. it freaks me out sometime whenever i though about it.well i only have another year of school can't you believe it. wow. tho i think I'll be missing school life when some adult said that being in school is better than working life. gosh. working life seem like 100x more stressful.

my parents keep pressuring me to start revising my form 4 which i totally haven't been doing. since my year end holiday started,i haven't touch any books except reading novels which is my current addiction. have no idea where that is coming from but at least I'm not watching TV the whole entire holiday :)

just now i asked my dad weather i could get the new moon book and he was lecturing me on well i should get those self improvement book or adventures book which i dislike. why on earth would i get those kind of book if I'm not interested in it. due to that i just I'm reading the twilight again. ahaha. hopefully by tonight I'll finish it.I'll find some other way to get the book,maybe if i ask my mom she'll let me get it. she is more open minded than my dad.

now i feel very lazy to go for the trip back to the village. just felt like sitting at home at rot myself. totally in depressive mood now.urgh. i seriously need something new to read. or something new to do! HELP NEEDED!
signing out now. feeling depressive now.

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: