Wednesday, December 31, 2008

the ending of a new beginning.

first and for most i like to wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! i can't believe tomorrow will be 2009 the year i will become a form 5 student,a senior!
like omigosh wey! so school will be reopening on the 5th on January. like that's a good news for me. i still can't believe it that i just have another year of high school and then i don't know where the future will lead me to.
i just still can't register that yet in my brain.

ok lets not prolong about the 2009 stuff here. i just want to enjoy everything before i become a total zombie. i swear i don't think i can be those bookworms :P i love books.

yesterday i when out for a shopping spree at mid valley with my dad. at first i didn't really want to go out since I've been in the house and have been in my room almost the whole entire day just reading breaking dawn :) everyone seems to think that I'm actually sleeping in the evening.
so i decided what the hell,i haven't seen the sunlight for god knows how long. and after hearing my dad saying that he wanted to go to mid valley i took the advantage to buy the clarks flats i saw at bangsar village the other days :)
i totally fell in love with it.
for me to get this kind of shoes is super hard,so clarks is the only one can. but their design are quite alright tho.

it's the cutest thing I've ever seen :)

wanted this too,but my dad though the other one is more better :p

got myself a new jeans & a blue top from DP and that clarks flat i wanted.it's sometime so much easier shopping with my dad :P
followed him around and since he too wanted to do some shopping i just tag along. i think by my calculation i spend almost rounding of to 600 i think. but i only bought 3 items only. ahaha. never mind,ones in a while only right? oh yeah, i totally forgot to mention that i totally got hooked on to breaking dawn. i bought the breaking dawn book at bangsar village mph. shockingly they display a lot of new moon. hahah.

i just wanna say that i love my family and friends that have been through of the up's and down's of me. i know i am a handful but i really wanna thank everyone for having all the patience while they are with me :p
I Love You ALL!

that's all i think till now.so just wanna wish everyone a very happy new year and welcome to the year of 2009 everybody!


Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: