Thursday, December 4, 2008

holding it back.

Am i suppose to be happy & excited about my trip to kampung? yes? no? urgh! seriously my feelings are everywhere right now. there are a part of me wanting to go and there are a part of not wanting to go and just wanna sit at home. why is this happening to.usually I'll be counting the days till the actually trip. gosh,what has happen to me. weird!

tomorrow I'll be getting my form 5 books around 1-ish. i don't think I'll be going anywhere after that since i haven't even started with my packing. can't decide on what to bring.i definitely will be bring stuff that is unnecessary with me typical me. just i have be informed that we were needed to leave the house my 5.30am o Saturday. i don't think I'll be sleeping the night before that. most probably I'll be reading my twilight for the 3rd time. i don't seem to get bored of reading it tho. usually after one time of reading a book I'll just leave it at the shelf till i find something new to read. by tonight i should be finishing it for the second time :P

i keep holding back things.this few days my tears keep flowing down for no reason.my emotions are everywhere right now.things are getting weirder by every second.
i can't imagine my life next year? don't think I'll get to go out here and there again since i have to start concentrating on my study's. my parents have high expectation for my study's.and i hate that!
well i think I'll be signing out now.

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: