Friday, June 20, 2008

frustration is around me.

as you can see up there,frustration is around me because i have a pain in the ass class teacher! yesterday my teacher gave some crappy excuse saying that he have a lot of work and shit lar. and i ended up doing the report card thingy. and the report card work is not suppose to be my kind of work and an secretary for the class. like hell yeah! the report card took me for almost 2 hours just to finish it.btw there were 33 report card!

like what kind of teacher throws all "his" work to his student. the student do more work than him! urgghhh!!
so today at school i got this super best suprise! and guess what some of my classmates marks are wrong. nasib baik lar only a few were wrongs if not i would definitely scream my heart out. can you imaging i actually use up 2 hours of my time to do that shit stuff.

so me,azian,naznin,carmen,elaine & mariah break-up to find our marks just to check if it was right. i didn't even had a chance to go for recess further more i did not have any breakfast before i go school just now so yeah i was freaking hungry by that time. and i actually manage to go to koperasi to get a packet of hazelnut chocolate.

after recess we had to check ALL the marks of 4 kappa student. isn't that a great thing to do?! wtf!
smp even asked me and azian to do the report card again to insert in the percentage of our exam marks. why on earth can he do that. is he that freaking lazy to do this work. all the other teachers can do it why can he do that damn thing! like seriously men. I'm like freaking pissed off right now.

oh yeah due to that me and azian had to miss accounts class,some more dah lar it was two period class. me and azian rush so we don't have to come on saturday! hahaha..who on earth wanna come on saturday just because of that! :D
we practically finish everything just five minutes before school finish! we were so relive that we finish just in time. if not,die lar we! hahah..

and so here i am still feeling super pissed of at smp. i can't believe he is still gonna be our class teacher for next year. like no way! i don't want! he is the worst teacher ever! Help ME!

Till the next post ya'll!

Your's Truly,
Nur Su'Aidah :D

1 comments:

Mariah said...

asl tak blog psal the sunat thing :P



-mariah-