Sunday, June 1, 2008

again and again

so today my mum ajak me to follow her to sunway again.AGAIN! with my dad also lar. my mum's finding some working shoes and jeans. so this morning my dad was like get ready now we are going after this. well i was like ok. i took my time making a cup of coffee and online for awhile. hahaha...after tha i took my bath and got ready. i just touch up a bit,not too heavy. :D

so we pick up my mom and had a simple lunch first before we went to sunway. so after lunch we headed to sunway,well by the time we reach there it wasn't easy finding a parking lot. since it was a weekend more people would be there.hah! after about 15 minutes of searching we ended up finding one lucky parking lot! i was so relive. if not i would definitely gone depressed!

so my mum was like finding some shoes and i was getting bored including my dad too. some of the shoes are so not my type. well we ended up going to Dorothy Perkins outlet to find some jeans. my mum got herself a pair of jeans and i got myself a pair of t-shirt.

was just feeling super crazy!

:D


SMILE SU'S!

after that we just walked around and when in & out of some stores.my mum ended up buying her working shoes in parkson.btw she bought two! even i can't do that hahaha...! we stop for some Auntie Annie's Pretzel. i had my all time favorite caramel almonds. D E L I C I O U S !

we walk again and this time i told my parents i wanted to get something from body shop. i just browse trough some item and got myself a perfume! so now i have about 8 perfumes in my cabinet! ahahaaha...i'm addicted to them! after that we went to jusco and got some stuff and before heading back home we stop for some J.Co's . i just love the donuts! it's seriously good and tasty!

i had the coco loco and the very berry (i think so!)

heavenly donuts! :D

I'm ending it here. Till the next!
With Love,
Su'S


0 comments: