Wednesday, June 4, 2008

plain boring i say!

yes! as you can see what i wrote as the caption! it's plain boring. like hell yeah! i only been out with my friends for only once! shall i say it again! this few days i've been doing some camwhoring. i don't know all of a sudden i'm addicted to it.i've been hogging the camera for almost three days straights. well school is starting is just a few more day. and plus i haven't gone out with my BFFL yet! since jiaee gone to china as i think is back already yesterday kot. hopefully we would go out just US! currently i'm kinda broke myself so i don't think i'll be doing any shopping IF i even go out with them. hahahah...

btw i have tons of unfinished homework, my homework are like mountains. darn it! feeling like doing some chocolate brownies but i'm wayyyyy toooo lazy ass to do! hahaha...alright my brain juice are actually gone now! hahah...

btw this are just some picture i want to post. :D

su's + bored = CRAZY!

during nabila's sleepover. i think it was 3am!

this is Mr.Big Bear! he have been with me for almost 10 years! :D

unexplainable!

this is me pmr present.
i wanted a Dior perfume!
:P

dada~
till the next post!
:D

2 comments:

Mariah said...

forever+ever dior


-mariah-

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.