Wednesday, June 18, 2008

wah! so long want!

it has been quite awhile since i actually took my time to blog.blogging takes time so now days i don't usually online for so long.so today i'm feeling like doing this because i'm seriously bored EVEN THOUGH i have add maths homework!

hahaha..it's ok tomorrow i don't have any add maths class! YEA!oh yea! guess what yesterday there was this hepatitis B blood test.btw i took that blood test right at last minute.all of a sudden i felled like taking it.haha...so i borrowed liyana's phone to call my dad to get an approval.i didn't even have the form so the teacher in charge asked me to wait so that she could call my dad just to get a confirmation.you know lar just in case.did you know they only charge only RM14 just for the blood test and i added another RM4 for a test to know what blood group am i in. :D

while i was waiting for the teacher to call my dad i saw a few people taking the blood test. i saw those scary sharp pointy needles! it looks so sharp from far.went it was my turn already i just relax myself and it just took a few second and it was done already. so fast! not like my previous blood test it felled so long.and yeah i didn't cry this time! hahaha...i pro already! and did you know some of them had to take twice because cannot find the vein! scary giler! two of my classmate that took the test had to take twice! except me! oh yeah there was only me,carmen and jun jie that had took the test the other was just took scared and some didn't really care about this hepatitis B test.

so Now i'm just actually wasting my time just online-ing and i don't want to do my homework! freaking lazy. LOL! okey lar i signing off now! till the Next one!
Your The Cheery Of My Life!

Your's Truly,
Nur Su'Aidah




0 comments: