Saturday, May 10, 2008

sick.

just some short updates. i've been sick this whole week.
first with fever! like wtf! dah the next day tu got add maths exam. my fever sekejap ade than takde. now i'm having some serious stomach pain. well i got my pain this morning. during having my breakfast. then i had to go to school since mr.smp was doing this maths extra class. well to me he was practically taking most of the example from the book. baik takyah datang dowh today! if it weren't for that i would still be sleeping. than during the class my stomach was still in pain so i when out of the class with mariah.

so i called my dad to asked him to pick me up from school. the whole time we were at canteen just sitting there and getting so fresh air,since the apd room feels so stuffy. it was stuffy cause the air-cond was not on.at the canteen we just talk some stuff.. hahaha.. just exchange some pictures.

so after about half an hour the class ended and everyone came down. thank you so much sarah cause packed our bag! :p
if not we have to walk all the way up to apd!

so here i am blogging with my stomach still in pain! btw! i hate the "angin" nyer ubat! it's like so disgusting! yellow in color! thick! ewwww!!!!

oh yeh! i still have 3 day more on exam! after that i can ENJOY baby!! just lay back an relax for two weeks! ok i don't think that would be fun! hahahaha...!

so till the next post i guess!

hugs & kisses,
SU'S!

0 comments: