Wednesday, May 28, 2008

just me.

it seems that holiday hasn't been much of a fun. i mean can you beat it, it's just only the 5th day and i'm starting to get really bored! and i've been online since the holiday started. you my friends have been planning to go out this saturday . just a small group of us. i never like going out with big big groups. when never we go out with such group eventually the group will break and go their own separate ways. that has happen so many time! like this one person always does it! ( nabila you understand me) hahaha...

so this holiday i've been very rajin with doing some cam whoring stuff....this are just some new and old picture of my current favorite pictures! :P

currently the latest picture.

i was doing my homework at 1 am.

on the way to tesco! :D

i love my hair after using conditioner

after school. was just bored and alone at home


i love eyes. it somehow seem very glowing!

till here i guess so.


0 comments: