Monday, May 26, 2008

cuti-cuti malaysia.


i think it has been awhile since i stop blogging.just have been kinda busy with exam and school.guess what i failed my accounts,sejarah and add maths as i had predicted! i know i can do better those paper just that it's freaking hard! so after exam it has been a very boring week since the exam ended many student were absent. my class i think there were only about less than 20 students. and of cause i attended ever schooling day. that is what a good student is! ceh! hahahah..

so i started my holiday with a holiday, not exactly a holiday just a weekends holiday to lumut,perak. the whole journey takes almost 2 hours driving. a few day before that me and my dad went to care4! i bought myself some chipsmore for the journey!

usually i love long distance trip but somehow i didn't really feel the trilled of it.so pack my bags and stuff all. bla bla bla....we were off to perak!
the whole journey was ok.
my cousin had booked an apartment at marina cove resort at teluk batik. the place i would say just O.K.
so big deal about it, we were just staying there for one night.
nothing fancing!

so for the dinner we head to this seafood restaurant that was just a few meters away for the apartment.the food there was good lar. but i would say that i ate quit alot that night.while eating it started to get very windy. ok luckily i was wearing a sweater! hahahah...so after dinner we head back to the rooms. i so lazy to walked after the eating. felled so heavy!hahahah....!

the next morning i actually found out that i was not wearing my sweater anymore. what i remember was that i wore it during my sleep. men i was seriously dreaming! hahahah
so i woke up feeling kinda chilly! and still sleepy, didn't exactly get and good night sleep.

so my parents went down for breakfast while i stayed with my cousin in the room next door. didn't feel like eating breakfast. usual me!i think around 11am i started to pack some of my stuff and did my make-up.
well around 12.30 we check out and when to manjung for this wedding.some far distance relative that i don't know. ate and chilled for awhile and we left.

we planed to stop at Bukit Melawati,Selangor to eat chicken chop since it's just on the way back.
it has been guit awhile since i've been there. i always come here! it's the best! all my kawan2 is there. they are short,with tail and furry and their names are monkey!
hahahah....

ok there was this one part that the monkey climb to my legs and i was like freaking scared but they were ok!
my cousin took the picture of me almost cried!
hahahah....so what i want to cry! heheheh...
:p

so after finish giving my friends all the peanuts we headed to the rest house for the chicken chop.
i love the view from the rest house. so breeze and green.



i love the view
was just bored while waiting for the other's to finish.

that is my niece and aunt

while on the way back

so my parents was like rushing to go back home to watch the Formula 1.
when we reach home i quickly head to the bathroom! i so needed a good cool bath.

well here i am the next day blogging.
:P

Your's Truly,
Su'S!

0 comments: