Wednesday, July 1, 2009

dreading it.

How amazing is it that I manage to fall asleep within 10 minutes. i was supposed wish happy birthday to liyana last night but somehow after 3 minutes of hearing "heal the world" by Michael Jackson i fallen asleep. and the alarmed i set did not ring. well that happens to me quite often though.

this morning i was up by the knocking sound of the door by my dad. i was like "what the heck happen!" i quickly sent the birthday wish to liyana and found out that i was sleeping with the iPod beside me.

got up and ready for school. i was so sleepy while in the car and took a short nap. i reach school and saw mariah and ran towards her. Ha-ha. she accompanies me to fadzrin class since i knew that nabila would be there and we needed to talked about the surprise. i never knew till just now that today was the day the national service thing coming out. i dread myself about this since last year. and guess what? i found out through SMS that i was not chosen. and the moment i got that message i shout hooray like nobody's business! Ha-ha. well there was some of my schoolmate got chosen for the national service. but I'm still doubting about the whole this still since there will be a few batch of the national service thing. but I'm praying hard that i won't get it.

well we celebrated liyana's birthday during recess time. the cake was awesome. it was Oreo cheesecake. Yum! and during additional maths class i was sleeping for the whole two period. it was good.Ha-ha!

Oh shit, i haven't copy the economics notes! Alright, till the next post darlings ;)

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: