Tuesday, June 30, 2009

it's hard for me to say.

It’s hard for me to explain why all this while I just haven’t found the right guys to share my laughter’s and sadness. I do, would like one day to experience those sorts of emotions with someone. Ha-ha. Well it’s just not my time yet. But everyone seem to be saying that we should experience this sort of thing during our high school years, but all the guys that’s I seem to know I’ll treat them as only my friends. I never see them as more than that ;)

I don’t really like to talk about this, but ones in a while I should talk about it right?
Well I did like someone long time ago, but it’s really hard for me to express the way I felt towards that person. I was so naive. And before that I had this huge crush towards my classmate long before I even started my high school years. To tell you them truth I sort of still have feeling towards him. I mean how funny is it, before this we use to chase each other around the school and later on would end up outside the 7 Eleven talking nonsense stuff. Well those were the days!

I would say that most of the time whenever my friends and I talk about this topic I would most probably change the subject and get caught red handed for changing the topic ;)
I think I’m more of those people who like helping other with their relationship.
Urgh, enough of talking about relationship! I’ll just let natural do its wonders around me!

Let get back to reality shall we!

On Saturday was report card day and my dad took it for me since I was too tired and was too afraid to be with the teachers. Well nothing bad happen when I asked my dad about it and just asked why was there some red marks in my report card. I failed my accounts and economics paper. Other just passed and I only got A2 for my English which I was not really satisfied with it. I thought I would do better than that.
Sunday was the semi-finals for the talent quest competition and it had fun being with my friends. The most unforgettable memories was the time we were trying to assemble the classroom back to its original position! It was so hilarious when Aimi and Fadzrin
was pushing the tables towards us with full force and the screeching noise was unbearable.

Well this whole week is going through alright I guess. And I finally got myself “The Pride and Prejudice” novel. I promise myself that I would read it after my whole exams are over and done with it! Can’t wait!
And tomorrow is someone’s birthday! Hahahaha!

Happy 17th Birthday
Liyana Zahari!

1 comments:

lana said...

ouh shit ! it's my birthday ;P ..
thanks su ;) sayang you :D