Monday, June 15, 2009

i love you :)

Today was the first day of school after the two weeks holidays that i just had. well to sum things up,my holidays aren't that bad nor that fun. i think it was just Fine! as i had expected i sleep quite late last night and and didn't really had a good night sleep due to my sort of insomnia that i would have just before school would start again after those long holidays.

had the usual tuna sandwiches which was good! ahahah ;) Anyway,today during the assembly i found out from eniza that we would be getting our rotary club participation certificate. and i was like "oh OK",But! she said to me that we would be getting it during the assembly while everyone is looking at use,no not looking but staring! ahahah.

well that give me the chills! eniza's father gave us the certificate while on the stage. i like that material they use for the certificate! it's so shiny :P
i was sort of scared before going up the stage since i have this sort of stage fright. but i think i conquered my stage fright already by now after all those dancing performance,don't you think so?

today too i got my English and civic paper which I'm OK with the marks that was present to me. but my English I'm not so happy with! i got a freaking B but better that a C right? well civic i got A1! ahah.
anyway it's passed my bed time already and i really need to pack my school bag for tomorrow :)
Night people!

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: