Friday, July 3, 2009

addicted to it.

Tomorrow is my school Hari Keluarga! and I'll be so busy till night falls since at night is the closing ceremony dinner and the talent quest finals. and the next morning I'll be having my account tuition. i planned to just sleepover at nabila's house. i can't believe this whole 3 weekend I've busy with school events.

gosh,i have to start catching up with my studies.
anyway,today was and awesome day. it was predicted that today would be a day that people won't be coming to school and it was true. Ha-ha. this whole day everyone was busy setting up their stores for tomorrow. and guess what? today was the first time i ponteng school,but i just when out with the teacher knowing about it. me,liyana,azian,fadzrin,hussien,syed and hasif when for breakfast at jaring near sunway pyramid.
at first it was all nervous but later on it was all cool! well everyone seem to be staring at us when we came to the restaurant. what do you aspect, we were in school uniforms :p

we came back just in time for recess :) later on me and fadzrin search high and low for nabila since we got all worried that she would be emo-ing since we left her at school. found her at the library,having the talent quest meeting. i when inside to call her but everyone called me in to listen to the meeting too. Ha-ha. after that i lepak in class doing the decorations for our store. and got bored so i seem to be in and out of the class and lepak with other people :)

anyway got to go! can't wait to go for all three haunted house tomorrow ;)
till the next one darlings!

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: