Friday, July 10, 2009

you were never.

is it just me or i just wasted my time last time for someone i barely knew or should i say i never see before. i was naive last time. sometime i regret knowing him but sometime i miss him. i was young and i was keen to know stuff. after all those hours with him, i gave my time for him and after what he did was just unforgettable to me. he was such a big impact in my life. after that i distance myself from people and i almost cried for him. and thank god i didn't cry because i think my tears are not worth crying for him. urgh!

i gave in and he took it and after that he just drop it and when away. after sometime you came back to me and started saying all those sweet word to me. well sorry I'm not that person you knew last time. life's goes on and i do not want to turn back time and remembering all those things i had with you. you were my past. and i want to let go of my past. and leave you behind. fuck off!

1 comments:

liyana said...

aww su !that's deep . what a sad story ;P nvm , im always gonna be here for u ;) .cheer up ! haha !