Saturday, July 26, 2008

a day with computer.

just for the fun of it. old picture.btw it was my first time at a paddy field.

my activity today has not been much of a fun fun. well i was actually suppose to go to school to cheer for my classmate are playing this inter-class futsal but i didn't cause i was too lazy. well the night before i was watching the mummy 2 and i barely can keep my eyes open and that was only around 10.30pm. i haven't been getting an sleep this few day and i really wanted to catch up with my sleep. and the funny part was that half of the movie i was already fallen asleep and for some reason my brother woke me up and said that i was already drooling away. oh what ever! :D


an so i when up and slept so soundly that i realize when i woke up it was already 12 noon. WOW! can you beat it i slept for almost 12 hours. i'm so proud of myself! :D

the first thing i did was eat lunch,well i had chicken rice. after that i bath and made tea and headed straight to the computer table.and that is when i started off my day with. the whole day i was just downloading some song and my current favourite song is from Rihanna-Disturbia and my current favourite artist is Alanis Morissette. i just love all her songs. she rock my socks! :P

and here i am still infront of the computer and blogging away. i don't know why but i just kinda starting to get addicted to blogging whenener i am bored. ok i guess till her my blogging, till the next post.
Bye!

Much Love,
Su'S!

0 comments: