Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy 17th Birthday Nabila.

This post is specially done for my best friend NABILA! alright since her birthday is coming up tomorrow i would like to make this post as meaning full as possible.


i first met N when we were in form 1,that was the first time I've ever met her. she's one hell of a loud and unpredictable girl. our friendship progress and by the end of form 2 we were inseparable. along those years I've knew a few things about her.
she has always been there for me when I'm sad & happy. she's the greatest friend I've ever found!
i miss our moments together during form 3. that was definitely the best year I've had with her. apparently we sat together in class and in the middle of the front row. we would always make noises and everyone would stare at us. we would fight about some silly things and end up with bruise arm since we would smack each other up really hard, but no one can beat her "smack"! it was like 1 smack of her's = 10 smack of mine.

anyway N I'm glad that we met and i really cherish our friendship together! your the best and you know it's true :)
your always going to be my bitch! and last but not list, I LOVE YOU so much and that comes straight from my heart! take care N and i wish you all the luck in this coming exam and i know you can do it!

Much love,
Su'Aidah!

0 comments: