Friday, April 10, 2009

it's everything.

Bonjour chéris!

sorry for the abandoning this blog since i can't really find the time to actually write the blog. but i really did want to blog about my current life. ahaha. nothing special :)
just that this whole week I've not been in class due to the aerobic performance i joined for the smksu sports day that will be held on the 19th of April. do come and support us!

anyhow, exam is just around the corner.to be exact it another two weeks more till the mid-term. urgh! i never could actually focus on my studies since whenever I'm back home from school i would just be too tired and would probably fall asleep in the evening.

well i still will be skipping classed for another whole week to perfect our moves for the aerobic. i thought to myself that i promise to myself last year that i wouldn't joined any school performance but what the hell! i totally broken that promise. i have a tons of homework and notes to catch up with,especially accounts and economics subject.
i better not flunk my mid-terms exam since it's pretty important from what i heard from other people.

plus my body feels really sore from all those aerobic moves.it's like some sort of cardio exercise with all those jumps and kicks and running.BUT anyhow i do have fun dancing and meeting new people and bonding with my friends. ily! ahahah!

alright i got to do some stuff right now and i promise i update more often :P

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: