Thursday, September 18, 2008

she is such a lunatic.

hello people.so the last post was like what? a few days ago. i have been kinda lazy this few days to get my ass in front of the computer. as you can see my final exam is no more a week after raya but two weeks after raya. urgh.why on earth do our exam have to be during the raya month.this mean no enjoy here and there 24/7.and that sucks!

why on earth i don't feel like exam is no near.i think during the last week before exam than only I'll be all last minute to study. typical me ;) omg there is only about 12 days to go till raya! I'm so freaking excited.oh yeah I've been craving to eat mcd,subway and pizza. ahaha.i have no idea why the hell i am craving all this food. when then food is actually in front of my eye i would totally want something else.weirdo right.

so school today was fine.well the most boring subject was obviously account. i can't seem to get anything that teacher is teaching into my brain. so today during English was the BOMB! well of course we had a series of laughter among us. at first we were just playing with our nose then it begin to be some stupid joke. you should definitely should be there when the whole thing happen. i assure you will laugh your ass off if you see us doing it.ahaha.some of them couldn't do it. they can't "control" the nose. the joke actually continues till sejarah time when jun shien saw me doing it to nesha and for no reason he started to do it. the way he do it is so funny. like hilarious kinda funny if you get what i mean.

oh yeah i haven't mention about this. BTW my English trainee teacher will be leaving tomorrow. and we will be getting Mrs.Subbu again.BORING MUCH! oh shit i just remember i have english oral next week and me and azian haven't discuss on the topic yet. double shit.oh! i remember something! ok,so just now me and nesha was looking through sasi's phone and there was this post-mortem video and i know you should be thinking i was all gross out to watch it. but then...me and sarah was THE ONLY ONE who was watching the video and was not gross out except that we were laughing the whole entire video. i don't know, but the video was kinda gross but part of it was funny. i don't know about you all lar but the way they cut through the person was seriously funny.ahahah.. by now i might be thinking that some of you are totally thinking i'm such a wierdo :) whatever lar but being a weirdo is unique ok! at one point during the video i could not recognize one of the body.scary much. sasi was like "what are you laugh about?".

as so the day was free much a superB day for me.Ahhh. i just love coming to school "sometime".oh yeah btw i am freaking proud of myself that i manage to come to school by 7am. like that is the earliest.ahaha.i was actaully the second person to be in class and followed by the others.

now i kinda all freaking sad because of One Tree Hill. currently the most touching episode i've watch.i so can't believe that Q is dead in the episode. i was just starting to love his character :(

so i think i'll be ending my blog till here. till the next post people.

hugs & kisses
muaxx!

Much Love,
Su'S

0 comments: