Friday, September 19, 2008

i love,

to watch Chuck.ahaha...i know it sounds lame but who cares! Zachary Levi is so hot,i don't know about the others think but WoW he is actually kinda super adorable :) the first ever time i start watching this show i totally start to fall in love with it.

so lets get back to real life stuff. stop dreaming su! you won't get a guy like that! but its not wrong to dream ryte?
ahaha. so today after sahur i seriously couldn't sleep.urgh! this few day since it hasn't been raining it like freaking hot hot hot! i just wish just one day it would have a really heavy rain to cool off the earth and get rid of the mosquitoe larva. thank god the back drain has been clear. if not at night will be a full attack of the blood sucking mosquitoe.
today school was just normal,just like every other friday. EXECPT that today my english trainee teacher is her last day in school.awww.just now naznin did this small card with every 4 Kappa students signature in it.its the thoughts that count right right?!! we will definitely will be missing her teaching ;)

during accounts it was freaking boring.pn pan keep blabbing about how we should study acc and to not make noise. before this everyone was saying that pn pek ngoh will be coming in the class to sit at the back during acc. well of course when we heard about it we we starting all the cursing words. but in the end pn pek ngoh didn't even came in the class. know one even dared to skip class. of whatever lar. screw that!

so tomorrow my parents a thinking of going to KL to shopping for the raya. since i haven't bought ANY cloths yet even though i already have 3 tailor made baju kurung.excited wey nak wear the baju :) i'm such a lame person. forgive me for that! ahahaha.

BUT i hate to go during the fasting month,btw raya is only urmm less than 2 weeks and there will be thousands of people going down to KL for last minute shopping. that sucks. i mean double suck wey!
and do you know that i haven't asked anything from my parents for my b'day.i still can't make and decision about it. i WAS thinking of getting another perfume but i think my parents will lecture me about how many perfume i have already. oh come on i only have about,hurm 8 kot. i even was thinking of asking my parents an ipod but my dad keep saying to me to get something more "educational".what about a laptop,isn't that "educational" ahaha..in my dreams la!

my class have been planning a so-called kinda class trip to langkawi.and i have been trying asking my parent few times but they still don't allow. can you believe that i have NEVER been to any long distance school trip! maybe when i was 12 i couldn't but now i am already 16 wey! i need to have my
independent. urghhh. but i'm not gonna give up my hope.i still gonna try and presuade them. hope all the best for me! :D

ok i'll be ending my blog till here. my dad asked me to get ready to go to the bazaar at 18. bye.

peace out darl!

much love,
Su'S

0 comments: