Tuesday, April 1, 2008

this is not good

I've never been in this kinda case before!
I'm totally trap between it.
what should i do?!

i feel so responsible for it.i feel like as if it was my fault the whole time.i actually almost wanted to cry.
i hope who ever did that
rotten in hell!
i don't care what I've just said!

and now other people think that me and unnamed friend turn them in. i mean anything could happen right now!
now "we" have to tell them the real situation and what is actually going on.if that person is being investigate and feeling scared for sure there is something not right going on. why would you be sacred if you didn't do anything!

now I'm feeling so scared! i totally don't want to be hate. they don't even know what is happening!
so now I'm just gonna hope that they will understand what we're gonna tell them!

0 comments: