Sunday, April 20, 2008

just updating!

i think yesterday was the most fullest dinner i've ever had. hahaha...
the food was too good to be waste!
it's not good to waste food.
well yesterday i had dinner with my daddy,mommy & a big brother! plus my uncle and aunt plus my cousin had join!
hahaha...
we had chinese food!

so i got ready around 8 and left the house to go to Sheraton Subang hotel.
my mom was already there since she actually work there.
went i left the house the rain had stop already!

so we reach there around 8.30 pm .
waited for my brother since he was on the way with my cousin from kepong.
waited for awhile and we went up to the restoran.

we ordered eat and had desert!
i love the desert! it so ice creamy! well my brother and cousin had the same thing as me!
hahaha...ikut orang dowh!

we were talking, drinking Chinese tea...the time past by to fast till we actually realized it was already 11pm!
by that time i was so fulled and cold!
oh! plus i was sleepy already!
since the restoran was closing we also make a move to go back and sleep sleep!

ok lar till here only. my brain is dry of ideas already!

Yours truly,
SU!

0 comments: