Monday, December 7, 2009

the days begins.

The day is finally here, my freedom day! AHHH *shouts like crazy* you have no idea how it feels like when the hall supervisor took our economics paper 2 from our hand. ahaha. the first thing i did was smile to myself and deep down inside i wanted to shout ;) it was a great day for me. you have no idea how long I've waited for this day to come since like i don't know, 3 month ago.

the examination hall roar to life with pure excitement in our voices, cheering the end of spm well for some of us! others still had a few paper to go. well today was suppose to be a relax day for me, but my friends apparently can't wait to start this glorious day with a day out somewhere far from sunway. i would have assume that maybe we would go to sunway but they decided to go to times square.




well times square was not a bad choice! ahaha. it was really fun and full of laughter and shouting like some maniac person. seriously! i spend my day with mariah, nesha, azian, tun and liyana! THERE AWESOME!
you should really try the DNA MIXER, crazy i say! i practically have bruises when i got home on both of my shoulders. but it was worth it. after the whole theme park thing me, liyana, azian and tun had some sushi king while nesha & mariah settle for some KFC ;) i was really actually craving for some tune mayo and California rolls.

well the worst part of it was the traffic jam that we caught our self into while on the way back. with the heavy rain that was pouring down, it was hard even to read the sign boards. i reach home around 8pm. thank liyana for the ride back and tun too! hahaha.

can't wait to go to azian's house to play monopoly and go for swimming ;)
more update to come from me! loving every second now!

0 comments: