Tuesday, May 19, 2009

exams.

Hello! I'm sorry i haven't been blogging,it's just that I've been busy with a lot of thing in school :P
well anyway a lot has happen since I'm gone.
I've been busy with 2 performance that is the achievement day in my school and the rotary club event at holiday villa.a bunch of us had to perform and let me say this,the whole thing was AWESOME! i bonded with the people i never thought i would. you guys were rocking!

well back to reality,I'm having my mid-term exam right now.today's exam was English and history. well both of them i did sort of horribly,since i study kinda last minute. "tu la su,study last minute lagi!".hehe. well whatever lar.exam will be over next Thursday and woo hoo! holiday is coming soon. so much of studying to catch up with! OK,i promise i would study as much a possible during the holidays to cover up my form 4 topics!
Au Revoir Mon Cher!

Much love,
Su'S

0 comments: